Join our Team!
Blush Wedding Day, an offshoot of Tryst Studio, is a group of traveling makeup artists servicing upscale weddings and special events in the New England area. Awarded “Best of Boston Weddings 2016” and in the “Hall Of Fame” on The Knot, Blush Wedding Day has developed a reputation among luxury brides as the “must have” team for their special day.
Traveling with the Blush team calls for a special person:
• Must be willing to work weekends as we are pretty much booked solid from April to December.
• One who is proudly put together, is a ‘can do” kinda person, a kind soul, and ready to present the bride, her party or special guest to the world at her most beautiful.
• Someone who can handle high stress with poise, there is no room for egos.
• Available to accompany Kelly O’Keefe on shoots, at media appearances and client homes for special events.
Qualifications & Expectations:
• We are looking to hire a Makeup Artist with a minimum one year’s experience with a killer portfolio
• You must have your own kit.
• Ideally trained in a Cosmetics House, although not mandatory
• Impeccable sanitation rituals
• Knowledge of color theory
• A comfort with the Blush aesthetic – please acquaint yourself by visiting our Instagram at @BlushWeddingDay.
Apply to become a Blush Makeup Artist
To apply, complete the form below:
- Provide all requested contact information including best phone to reach you and your email address.
- Upload your resume in pdf, jpg, png format
- Thoughtfully answer the three questions using the provided space below.
- Click submit and we’ll be in touch